Tech 4 Kids Inc. – Mississauga Ontario, Canada
You will be a member of the above group, which is responsible for:
· The overall finance management of a global company.
Your job duties may require you to:
· Report to Sr. Staff Accountant
· Support Global Finance Department for their AR/AP entries
· Supporting migrating of accounting system
· Supporting for Month end, quarter end & yearend financial activities
· Supporting on varies financial reporting and analysis
· Supporting on Inventory reconciliation
· Coordinate work with outside consultant/auditor.
This job will provide you with the following professional development:
Ø Opportunities to develop problem solving and analytical skills
Ø Exposure to current accounting software and situations
Ø Hands-on experience with working in global fast paced environment
Ø Opportunity to take on responsibility of financial outputs
Ø Discipline: Business Degree with concentration in Accounting or Finance
Ø Academic Level: Minimum completion of 2 years of accounting studies
Ø Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products e.g. Excel, Some experience with accounting softwares
Ø Great communication and organizational skills
Job Code: -
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Division: Head Office
# of Positions: 1
Location: 1200 Aerowood Drive Unit 28, Mississauga, ON
Duration: 6 Month Contract
If you share our passion for toys and our customer focus, and are ready to play a lead role in building a brighter future for the kids of tomorrow, we'd like to hear from you! Please apply by emailing your resume and cover-letter to Jackie White, Human Resource Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tech 4 Kids is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.